Heart and Stroke is a special type of organization. We’re a foundation, a place that values championing health and has a bias for action as we tackle heart disease and stroke. Our mission is to promote health, save lives and enhance recovery. We do so by raising funds to support critical research, and by helping people reduce their risk of heart disease, stroke, and vascular cognitive impairment through risk factor awareness, promoting healthy lifestyles and advocating for healthy public policy. Six core values unite us: Champion Health, Practice Humility, Embrace Change, Drive Impact, Learn & Grow and Be Heartfelt.
Who we need
Reporting to the CRM Solutions Senior Manager, we are looking for an Information Management Support Analyst. Far from fast-fixes at a call centre, this is a one-on-one and team support role where you will dive deep to understand issues and research resolutions. With a focus on ensuring the smooth operation of our core application, OneCRM, and associated technologies, it’s an opportunity to make an impact across the organization as we align our technologies nationally. This is a unique chance to expand your reach beyond support and analysis to include providing ongoing product training and refresher sessions to new and existing users.
What’s in it for you?
This is a chance to develop logical solutions and related training documentation for our newly implemented OneCRM system as you support the organization from coast-to-coast. You will expand your skills working as part of the team and independently as the primary resource for support and engagement with the CRM solution. You will grow your collaborative skills working with other Heart and Stroke teams, external vendors and end users to understand business needs and how to optimize and implement effective, long term resolutions. You will increase your hands-on experience in formal and informal training and documentation as you grow into a subject matter expert.
Who you are
You are passionate about helping people use technology in the most effective and efficient ways. You enjoy heads-down research and interactive user conversations. You are a Support Analyst who can ask the right questions, effectively communicate across groups, and produce solutions, documentation, and recommendations that fulfill the needs of the foundation. You want to be part of a team interacting with partners throughout the whole organization, bridging business and technology knowledge. You want an opportunity to help shape what OneCRM can offer to the organization and help improve our internal operations.
How you will make an impact every day. You will focus on:
- Application support. You will provide courteous and empathetic support to internal staff and external customers via email and phone. You will:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve problems effectively.
- Conduct research, test resolutions, seek information across teams and from external resources.
- Manage support queue, assign work orders via an internal ticketing system.
- Proactively act on issues, document recurring issues or gaps in end-user knowledge.
- Escalate issues as needed.
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure clients are satisfied.
- Build relationships. You will:
- Collaborate with the Information Management team, Service Desk, IT Infrastructure.
- Open support tickets and work with external vendors to address, manage and fix technical issues.
- Work across the Foundation to identify opportunities that support our objectives.
- CRM Operational Management. You will:
- Help with user access management (license availability, permissions, etc.).
- Conduct bug identification and enhancement testing.
- Develop and communicate a schedule for future OneCRM releases and enhancements.
- Contribute to CRM product evolution and acquire new knowledge to improve support offering.
- Training and documentation. You will work with internal training partners to address the needs of the area offices. You will:
- Record, track, and document the problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to the final resolution.
- Create and update documents related to application support method and procedures including help sheets, FAQs, and knowledge databases.
- Help provide ongoing product training and refresher sessions to new and existing users.
- Monitor user adoption rates and respond as needed by providing additional training sessions, communication, modifications, or other resources.
- Help gather and document business and system requirements to increase internal and cross-departmental efficiencies.
What you bring:
- The education. You have a diploma or degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or a related field.
- The experience. You have an exceptional customer-service focus, knowledge of financial, ERP, CRM, business support applications and reporting systems gained through 3+ years in an Information Management/Technical environment and 2 years in Tier 1 and Tier 2 CRM application support.
- The logic and the curiosity. You are analytical with proven evaluative, and problem-solving abilities. You enjoy conducting research and testing possible solutions.
- The technical skills. You have:
- Exposure to relational databases and database integration for websites.
- Strong analytical skills in application diagnostics, issue isolation and troubleshooting.
- Proficiency with standard MS Office applications and a tracking system such as Jira.
- Strong understanding of systems environments, quality assurance and change management methodologies.
- The communication and relationship skills. You have outstanding written and oral communication abilities. You can:
- Nurture internal and external relationships. You are empathetic, patient and can take a consultative approach to understanding issues. You are comfortable initiating conversations, pursuing information and presenting findings. You can effectively translate complex CRM and database concepts for a non-technical audience.
If you want to join the fight against heart disease and stroke while building an engaged and giving community, apply here.
To learn more about our mission, our values and the difference our foundation makes in the lives of Canadians at every age, visit our website or check out our latest posts on Twitter.
Candidates from diverse groups are encouraged to apply. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier-free and accessible environment. If you have been contacted for an interview and require an accommodation to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please advise, and we will work with you to meet your needs.